How to Stop Smoking

How to Stop Smoking:

There are people and various supplements which can assist to quit smoking. Friends, family, and co-workers can bring mental support and encourage you to never buy another packet of cigarettes. Encouraging words from those people around us are needed to create a positive environment and a feeling of being understood. They are the ones that prevent you from starting again when (if) you have a weak moment. It always feels good to know that people around you are aware of your situation and understand the difficult times you are going through.

The first few days, only my wife knew that I quit. I was afraid of embarrassing myself if not being able to stop. Just after two days I felt more confident and started to tell a few colleagues. Their reactions gave me encouragement and confidence in being able to refrain from smoking. It was nice to have them inquire about my situation from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment