Stop Smoking Day Two

Stop Smoking Day Two:

Soon after waking up, I applied the nicotine patch to my shoulder, had coffee and did my regular morning routine a little faster that usual to avoid thinking about smoking. The rest of the day was like this, keeping myself busy with work and errands throughout the building. When sitting at my desk I held a pen in my hand at all times and drank water and coffee to distract my mouth and stomach with. At the end of the day my soccer team was reluctant to study for the upcoming tests, and I started feeling increasingly irritated. But I just wasn’t sure if these feelings of irritation were caused by my students or by a lack of nicotine. so to be sure not to become angry at them due to my personal situation I went home earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment